Translate

Monday 31 March 2014

Zombie Apocalypse


ZOMBIES HAVE ATTACKED OUR WORLD! HAS ANYONE NOTICED?! ANYONE? NO? Of course you haven't! You're a bloody zombie too.


I totally had this internship right: 9-5 everyday, 5 days a week. I was a zombie too. Wake up, eat, work, eat,  watch tv, sleep - literally. Like you're so exhausted by the end of the day to even think straight. It's crazy and the more I think about it, the crazier it seems. 


Why does everyone spend their life doing this? I understand for those who LOVE their work but their is like a huge majority who just go around like a zombie and not even realizing how fast life passes by. I spent two months doing this and I didn't even realize when it was all over. I enjoyed what I was doing but honestly, that's not what I could be doing all my life. I want to truly LIVE: fulfill the actual purpose of my existence.

'22 tak padhai, 25 pe naukri, 26 pe chokri, 30 pe bacche, 60 pe retirement...aur phir maut ka intezaar...dhat aaisi ghisi piti life thodi jeena chahta hoon' - YJHD

English Translation
Study till 22, get a job at 25, marriage at 26, kids at 30, retirement at 60...and then wait for death. Who the hell wants to live like this?

Each to their own pal but I know what I'm going to do and in case do really attack zombies attack, I'm going to let them have it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments :

Post a Comment