Translate

Friday 16 May 2014

Abki Baar Modi Sarkar


I am hugely disappointed with the election results. They were not surprising nor unexpected yet I held onto a glimmer of hope that maybe the AAP would win -a remote possibility since the CM fiasco.

Why did I want AAP to win? Despite the fact that AAP has been a proper let down in Delhi, I feel like they are more open minded than Modi. All 'abki baar Modi sarkar' jokes apart, it cannot be forgotten that Modi was largely responsible for the Gujrat riots. He also, refused to wear the skull cap. He is a staunch Hindu. Which is not wrong obviously but, the clear religion bias is something to weary of.  The way he talks and his very existence make me suspicious of an alternative motive.

I could be wrong. I'd love to be wrong. Let's hope that Modi is indeed what this country needs. Anyways, I'm going to be sent away to Pakistan #justkidding.


Tab tak ke liye, Abki Baar Modi sarkar. 

No comments :

Post a Comment